REAL WEDDING GALLERIES BELOW
All Weddings at Sylvanside Include…
Comparing venues and the value they offer is complicated; while Sylvanside Farm is not the cheapest venue, we are typically the best value. How?
The items that we include as standard are either not included or charged for separately at different venues. You don’t have to be great with numbers to discover that your wedding budget goes a lot further when you don’t have to worry about renting or buying items individually. The galleries below are a small taste of all Sylvanside has to offer each and every one of our couples – free of charge!
With an on-site decorative library of complimentary offerings to choose from, Sylvanside makes it easy to transform the property for your celebration. Although, with so much natural beauty surrounding you, there’s hardly need to decorate all! All of the items you see here, and more, are included in each of our packages! From vintage couches and golden mirrors, to signs, games and altars, we have everything you need to give your event those finishing touches. Be sure to check back, as we’re constantly curating unique items for our couples to use.
All Sylvanside Weddings Include:
– Exclusive Day-Of Access to Sylvanside Grounds
– Private use of both barns, as well as lawns and orchard for wedding ceremony and events
– Sylvanside Manor House for pre-ceremony staging
– Sylvanside Salon for hair and makeup
– White wedding ceremony chairs
-Tuscan wooden cross-back reception chairs
– Choice of five altars for your ceremony – Birch Wood, Rustic Beam,Triangle, Heptagon, and Moon Arch
– Complimentary lawn games (including Giant Jenga, Corn Hole and Bocce Ball)
– Upscale vintage furnishings (couches, mirrors, rugs, tables, etc.), and lending library of wedding decor (signs, lanterns, wood centerpieces, table numbers, fabric runners, mercury glass votives, LED candles, etc.
– Large Upscale Indoor Restrooms in Poplar Barn
– Built-in bars; Ten oak wine barrels for indoor or outdoor use
– Maple Dance Floor (15’ x 24’)
– Decorative draping in Stone Barn
– Dedicated grooms’ area with pool table
– On-site staff for day-of support, including golf cart for transporting guests
– Real-wood fire pit, wood and staff management provided
– Sylvanside heated and air-conditioned kennel and fenced-in safety yard for up to two canine wedding participants
– Sylvanside Stables and fields for boarding equine wedding participants
– Photo opportunities with Sylvanside Clydesdales for wedding party and guests