We’d love to hear from you!
19606 Telegraph Springs Road Purcellville, VA, 20132
Text or call for more information: Terri Hall (202) 297-1615
Sylvanside Farm is located in Purcellville, about 3 miles from town in a small hamlet of old Quaker farms. We are about 50 miles from Washington DC, 32 miles from Dulles airport, 14 miles to Middleburg and close to many, many vineyards, local breweries and restaurants.
Directions to Sylvanside Farm from Washington, D.C.
- From Washington D.C., take Interstate 66 W (7.5 mi)
- Keep right at the fork to continue on VA-267 W, follow signs for Dulles Airport/I-495 N/Baltimore (2.3 mi)
- Keep right at the fork to stay on VA-267 W, follow signs for I-495 Toll road (26.3 mi)
- Take exit 1A on the left to merge onto US-15 S/VA-7 W/Leesburg Bypass toward Leesburg/Warrenton. Continue to follow VA-7 W (9.3 mi)
- Take the VA-287 S exit toward VA-7 BUS/Purcellville/Lovettsville (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto VA-287 S/Berlin Turnpike (signs for VA-7 BUS/Purcellville/Winchester) (0.7 mi)
- At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto State Rte 1610 (1.5 mi)
- Turn left onto State Rte 611/S 20th St/Telegraph Springs Rd
- Turn Right at the stop sign to continue to follow State Rte 611/Telegraph Springs Rd
- Pass Teahouse Lane and travel 1/4 mile. Sylvanside Farm will be on your left.