The Rustic Barn Wedding
Experience the beauty and charm of a Loudoun County barn wedding at Sylvanside Farm with this 12-hour package. Enjoy exclusive use of our two historic barns, picturesque pond overlook, orchard and rolling fields for your ceremony, cocktail hour and reception use.
In addition to the venue, our pricing includes a full list of complimentary furniture and offerings to keep your planning as stress-free as possible. Available 11 AM to 11 PM every day, with reception ending at 10:00 PM.
Starting at $7,000
Classic Hunt Country Wedding
For the couple who doesn’t want the wedding day magic to end when the clock strikes midnight. The Classic Hunt Country Wedding provides the overnight farm experience for wedding couple and guests. Access to the on-site Cottage and Hunt Box allows for getting ready together, wedding day preparations, and overnight accommodations.
Our cozy Hunt Box is your perfect romantic honeymoon suite just steps from the reception. Across the path, the spacious Sylvanside Cottage sleeps 8-10 of your closest friends and family, which is ideal for ending the night with your nearest and dearest around the fire pit.
Available from noon to 10:00 AM on Friday’s, Saturday’s and Sunday’s April through October. Reception ending by 11:00 PM.
Starting at $9,000
Sylvanside Weekend Farm Wedding
The ultimate package for a relaxed wedding weekend. Extend your Saturday Classic Hunt Country Wedding another day, with access beginning at noon on Friday. Take your time ensuring all of the details are just right, relax with your family and friends, rehearse your ceremony on site, and awake well-rested Saturday morning for a day to remember.
- Friday & Saturday evening for 8-10 guests in the Cottage
- Friday & Saturday evening for 2 guests in the Hunt Box
- Friday property access beginning at noon for set up and early deliveries
- Guarantee of on-site ceremony rehearsal Friday
- Early morning access to Salon for wedding day hair & makeup
Available from noon Friday to 10:00 AM Sunday, April through October. Reception ending by 11:00 PM
Starting at $15,000
Intimate weddings at Sylvanside
• 3 hours / Up to 25 guests
• One planning meeting for our coordinator Amy (voted best planner in Loudoun)
• Use of arbor for ceremony , choice of ceremony site (pond, orchard, English Garden)
• White Ceremony chairs set up / break down
• Ceremony and Civil Celebrant Officiant included – (Couple obtains a marriage license in VA)
• Use of Salon to get dressed, hair and makeup touch up
• Use of stone barn of cocktail hour following ceremony
• Post celebration refreshments-water, ice tea, fruit drink, fresh fruit, cheese and charcuterie for 25
• Includes antique china plates and glassware
• Small photo Op cake for couple to cut / Cutting set provided
• Bridal bouquet / Boutonniere (Soft & Romantic or Brilliant & Cheerful)
• Rain Plan
$3500 for weekdays (+$500 for Sunday)
Optional add ons-
- Celebratory toast (champagne) and wine/ beer for cocktail hour. Couple provides banquet license for serving alcohol ($65 online)
- Corkage and service fee of $200
- Photography – We can refer you to your choice of 2 well established local photographers that offer packages ranging from $1200-1500
- Additional food and beverage (appetizers, beer, wine) packages available through our local catering partner Culinary Occasions for $25+
- Wedding night onsite housing for couple (as available) $350
- Recommendations for nearby restaurants for celebration dinners
- Add up to 15 additional guests for $50 per person
This package can be scheduled at any time for a weekday and up to 120 days in advance for a weekend.